You are here:... (Miscellaneous) > Notifications > PagerDuty
Setting up a new PagerDuty notification is a two-step process:
- Add a new Netuitive service to your PagerDuty account
- Link the created service with Netuitive
Step 1: Create a service in PagerDuty
- Log into your PagerDuty account.
- Under Services, click Add New Service.
- Type a name for the service and select an escalation policy.
- Select Netuitive for the Service Type.
- Click Add Service.
- Copy the API key provided on this page to your clipboard. You will use this to set up a new PagerDuty notification in Netuitive.
Step 2: Link the service with Netuitive
- After clicking Add PagerDuty, type a name for the PagerDuty integration and ensure the Enabled checkbox is selected.
- Add the service key from the Netuitive service you created in PagerDuty.
- Click Test and Save.Important The endpoint URL must return an HTTP code 200 to pass the validation.