The Account Profile page allows you to set user preferences and update user information.
- Hover over your account name in the top right-hand corner.
- Click Account Profile.
From the Account Profile page, you can update the following user preferences:
- Name: Update the name of the Netuitive account holder. The name field is required.
- Phone numbers: Update existing phone numbers. A valid phone number is required and can be listed in any of the following formats:
- (888) 888-8888
- (888) 888 8888
- (888)-888 8888
- 888 888 8888
- Timezone: Select from a list of time zones.
- Landing Page: Select the page that will appear when you log in.
- Theme: Set the default UI theme.
- Nav: Select where you want the navigation bar to appear: along the top or side of the application.
- Daily Report Email: Set whether you'd like to receive the Daily Report to your given account email.
- Click on the pencil icon to the right of the desired preference setting.
- Select an option or press Enter to save your changes.
To update your password, navigate to the Password section on the Account Profile page.
- For Current Password, type the existing user password.
- For New Password, type the desired user password. Passwords must be at least 8 characters in length.
- For Confirm Password, retype the desired user password.
- Click Update.