You are here:Integrations > Flume
Flume collects and aggregates all of your log files distributed across your environment. Netuitive can be used to monitor the performance of your Flume service.
Important If you haven't installed the Linux agent already, see the instructions on this page for how to install it. If you need to disable the Linux integration or view the unique API key assigned to your account, navigate to the Integrations page under the user account drop-down menu and click the integration designated as Infrastructure under the Integration column.
- Navigate to the collectors folder.Note The default location is /opt/netuitive-agent/conf/collectors.
- Open the FlumeCollector.conf file.
- Change the enabled setting to True.
- Update the req_host, req_port, and/or req_path settings as necessary.
- Save the configuration file, and restart the Linux Agent.
Additional Configuration Options
|enabled||False||Enable collecting Flume metrics.|
|req_host||localhost||Hostname to collect from.|
|req_port||41414||Port to collect from.|
|req_path||/metrics||File path to your Flume service.|
|byte_unit||Default numeric output(s).|
|measure_collector_time||Measure the collector's run time in milliseconds.|
|metrics_blacklist||Regex list to match metrics to block. Mutually exclusive with metrics_whitelist option.|
|metrics_whitelist||Regex list to match metrics to transmit. Mutually exclusive with metrics_blacklist option.|